Tips to Resolve Your Issue Faster
- If you are having trouble purchasing or downloading the app, you need to get support from the store where you purchased the app.
- If it is your first time using the app, try redownloading it in case something went wrong while downloading. Connect to a strong wifi signal if possible. First uninstall the app, then download it again from the store.
- Make sure you have the latest update of our app installed. Look for Updates in the store where you purchased the app.
- Make sure you have a supported operating system on your device. The currently supported operating systems are listed on our page in the store where you purchased the app.
- If you are having trouble hearing sound, check that your device is not in silent mode and that the volume switch is turned up. If you are using earphones, make sure the jack is pushed all the way in. Test by playing another app with music or audio. If you still can’t hear sound, the issue is in the settings on your device.
Send an Email
Thank you for contacting us with your question or concern. We care about your experience and will do our best to resolve any issues. The following information will help us to assist you.